“For Prent Corporation, 2013 was an excellent year—with worldwide growth hitting double figures,” according to Joseph Pregont, Prent Corporation President and CEO. “It was a year of settling down after a tremendous amount of work in 2012 in Malaysia where we built a new facility, plus added a second facility in China.”
Here are some of the highlights of 2013.
• We continued to add additional thermoforming equipment around the world to meet the demands of the medical and electronics industries we serve.
• We further increased the number of worldwide employees—now approaching 2,000.
• As our global customers continued to grow their businesses, we assisted them by providing great product development in those regions. We expanded our product development capabilities in Janesville, Denmark, Malaysia and China –adding qualified and capable people to our already outstanding Teams.
• At our World Headquarters in Janesville, we embarked on a total plant upgrade leaving no departments untouched. The upgrades are just part of an aggressive three-year global facility program.
• We brought a new thermoforming facility on-line in Costa Rica to serve the medical industry in that country.
• We developed a new co-extruded TPU/PETG 6763 packaging material to better protect abrasive medical devices.
• Prent Denmark earned ISO 13485 certification for Medical Devices. Other facilities are expected to be certified in 2014.
• Congressman Paul Ryan saluted Prent for its global manufacturing leadership.
• Wisconsin/Illinois Stateline World Trade Association honored Prent for its international trade practices.
Media Contact: Vicki Damron, Marketing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org