Helping Customers Meet Their Goals
At Prent, we understand our customers’ sustainability and cost-saving challenges—both in the marketplace and within their own internal operations.
- We are committed to “Design More with Less” and helping our customers meet their sustainability goals. We encourage customers to evaluate their existing products and let us know if they are interested in alternate materials. Very often we can help minimize costs and add sustainability in new ways.
- Our superior design process provides customers with packages that optimize functional performance, minimize material usage, reduce costs and meet new standards.
- We are committed to the development and pre-qualification of new materials and processes to support customer needs. Through extensive R&D efforts—and our partnership with GOEX Corporation—we’re helping customers identify acceptable and/or environmentally friendly new materials (where appropriate) such as:
- Closed-loop recycling (recycling of customer scrap into functionally re-usable material)
- Use of commercially available compostable and bio-based materials
- We use Prent Returnable Containers to enhance product protection and improve freight efficiencies by eliminating wood skids and related corrugate packing materials. Returnable Containers offer customers many advantages, including:
- Durable, clean packing
- Increased part protection
- Warehouse optimization, since Containers are stackable without the need for racks
- Closed loop packing, since Containers are easily collapsible for return shipment
- Reduced freight costs by densifying truck trailer capacity
- Prent Malaysia is ISO 14001 certified for environmental management systems.
- All Prent packaging and packaging processes are RoHS compliant and contain no lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls or polybrominated diphenyl ethers.